Cost of living comparison between Kolkata, India and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,827 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 472.277 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,812,234 (₨22,894) in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)