Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,213 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 617.606 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,941,286 (₨30,669) in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)