Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,047 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 475.379 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,865,868 (₨18,650) in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (27 minutes ago)