Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 475.628 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,357,196 (₨17,571) in Kolhapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)