Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 55.153 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,567,254 (264,125 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)