Cost of living comparison between Kolda, Senegal and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 52.092 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,556,806 (279,442 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)