Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 57.397 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,800,846 (327,557 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)