Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Kokand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.110 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,201,555 (1,107,961 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (about 1 hour ago)