Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Kokand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.974 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,365,753 (1,340,086 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 7,790 (about 1 hour ago)