Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.273 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,849,170 (2,626,374 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (about 2 hours ago)