Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 292.122 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,891,121 (¥85,208) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (37 minutes ago)