Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 34409.822 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,359,348 (€417) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)