Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1010.420 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,464,835 (21,243 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaohsiung City costs 30,000 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1.00 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)