Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 938.350 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,752,358 (10,393 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)