Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 7580.310 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,835,710 (RM2,089) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)