Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7339.321 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,270,157 (RM1,944) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (32 minutes ago)