Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 9647.580 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,714,681 (RM2,147) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (about 1 hour ago)