Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 953.335 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,484,639 (9,949 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (37 minutes ago)