Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 928.874 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,263,583 (15,356 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (38 minutes ago)