Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 32658.794 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 72% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,701,981 (C$756) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)