Cost of living comparison between Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 24121.834 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 70% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,939,182 (C$827) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)