Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 24394.913 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 68% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,208,689 (C$1,115) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)