Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 26205.596 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 70% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,001,684 (C$878) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (about 2 hours ago)