Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 332.194 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,719,994 (Shilling47,322) in Kitale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)