Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 366.060 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,726,972 (Shilling51,158) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)