Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.677 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,918,629 (755,810 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $834 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 2 hours ago)