Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 12003.582 IRR / XCD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 62% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,868,700 (EC$1,322) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 3 hours ago)