Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12686.371 IRR / XCD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 60% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,828,503 (EC$1,799) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (38 minutes ago)