Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 12180.381 IRR / XCD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 62% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,069,324 (EC$1,976) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨450 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 2 hours ago)