Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3163.082 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 64% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,414,413 (R 7,086) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (27 minutes ago)