Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2519.772 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 53% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,418,199 (R 9,294) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (44 minutes ago)