Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2369.450 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 64% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,215,578 (R 8,110) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (18 minutes ago)