Cost of living comparison between Kimberley, South Africa and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2338.585 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 70% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,271,969 (R 5,675) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)