Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.498 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,900,000 (903,152 Shilling) in Kigoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)