Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.238 IRR / RWF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 47% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,915,258 (517,998 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)