Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.631 IRR / RWF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,364,460 (438,158 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)