Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.681 IRR / RWF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,408,938 (438,725 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)