Cost of living comparison between Kigali, Rwanda and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 39.673 IRR / RWF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,492,221 (365,291 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)