Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,334 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1218.978 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 6% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,451,581 (10,215₴) in Kiev to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (26 minutes ago)