Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,444 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1175.309 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 4% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,142,612 (6,928₴) in Kiev to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)