Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,634 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1293.949 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,306,492 (14,148₴) in Kiev to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)