Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 8532.903 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,277,195 (2,259 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)