Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9944.533 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,589,461 (1,970 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (44 minutes ago)