Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 36295.137 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 78% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,287,012 (€779) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)