Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 416.048 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,154,695 (Taka 41,232) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (24 minutes ago)