Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 498.872 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,340,174 (Taka 34,759) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)