Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 442.191 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,382,657 (Taka 41,572) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 8,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €503 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)