Cost of living comparison between Khon Kaen, Thailand and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 901.994 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,351,602 (15,911 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)