Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 946.412 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,646,191 (10,192 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)