Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1344.439 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,449,961 (12,979 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)