Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 928.874 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,713,346 (10,457 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Riga costs €1.70 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rennes costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (24 minutes ago)