Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1175.309 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,670,220 (9,079₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)