Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1378.128 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,867,261 (11,514₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)