Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2014. Exchange rate: 3273.452 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,919,273 (2,419 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)