Cost of living comparison between Khemisset, Morocco and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2014. Exchange rate: 3225.738 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,802,543 (3,659 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)