Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 17594.042 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,423,543 (479 лв) in Khaskovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (28 minutes ago)