Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 18128.423 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,103,014 (723 лв) in Khaskovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)