Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Khartoum have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2326.844 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 7% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,843,950 (5,520 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)