Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Khartoum have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5298.005 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,097,055 (2,850 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (42 minutes ago)