Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Khartoum have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5028.004 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 5% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,876,111 (3,356 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (about 2 hours ago)