Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1183.816 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,206,764 (7,777₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)