Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1284.577 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,257,148 (12,656₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)