Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 8776.501 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,238,923 (﷼ 1,850) in Khamis Mushait to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)