Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 8651.323 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,033,360 (﷼ 1,044) in Khamis Mushait to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)