Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Kermanshah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,138,019 in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)