Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Kermanshah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,321,343 in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)