Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Kermanshah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,274,426 in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)