Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1614.425 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 4% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,719,491 (9,737₴) in Kerch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (22 minutes ago)