Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 4.498 IRR / SLL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,876,124 (3,529,777 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (21 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)