Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 562.476 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,811,180 (руб 22,776) in Kemerovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)