Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 32613.760 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 78% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,799,036 (C$791) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)