Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24643.998 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 74% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,576,699 (C$551) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)