Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 149.989 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,706,138 (144,718 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (22 minutes ago)