Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 164.984 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,630,827 (125,047 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)