Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.361 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,628,989 (158,732 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)