Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 127.560 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,641,164 (153,975 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)