Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.025 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,780,376 (88,092 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)