Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.398 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,718,407 (130,950 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)