Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.671 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,862,669 (86,765 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)