Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 9691.205 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,375,470 (1,999TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)