Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 9086.291 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,680,077 (2,056TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (38 minutes ago)