Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 293.976 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,351,309 (¥69,228) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)