Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 40198.730 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 50% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,460,465 (€584) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (13 minutes ago)