Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 39807.945 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 44% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,725,173 (€571) in Kaunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)