Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2014. Exchange rate: 284.894 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,894,129 (¥41,749) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)