Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.647 IRR / NPR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,841,405 (₨ 31,680) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨49,363 (about 1 hour ago)