Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 939 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.700 IRR / NPR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,778,009 (₨ 59,806) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Detroit, Michigan costs $203 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Peshawar costs ₨1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)