Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 36469.241 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,292,133 (€392) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)