Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 51094.642 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 57% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,631,812 (€463) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)