Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 34623.014 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,460,987 (€475) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (36 minutes ago)