Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6601.732 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 84% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,536,048 (元4,323) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $489 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)