Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 5174.529 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 81% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,683,365 (元4,963) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)