Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3964.241 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 101% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,774,012 (7,511 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (41 minutes ago)