Cost of living comparison between Karlstad, Sweden and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3521.003 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 99% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,372,867 (6,638 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)