Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 35397.911 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,201,622 (€458) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)