Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 617.647 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,607,738 (₨30,127) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)