Cost of living comparison between Karbala, Iraq and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.106 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 5% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,392,378 (272,719 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)