Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 510.585 IRR / KGS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,497,587 (38,187 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)